Sunday 20 December 2015

Top 10 Christmas Songs

Hey guys,

With the excitement of Christmas Day looming, I thought it would be only fitting share my favourite Christmas songs with you.

Christmas is a really exciting time of the year and I love all the festivities of this time and also remember the religious significance of the event.  To help me really get into the Christmas spirit I have Christmas Carol playing at home 95% of the time.  To be really honest I have been listening to them since about the start of November - it's bad I know, but I just love them too much to stop!!!

http://www.christmas-corner.com/wallpaper.php 

So, here are my TOP 10 CHRISTMAS CAROLS

1. All I Want For Christmas - Mariah Carey
2. Happy Xmas (War is Over) - John Lennon
3. Do They Know It's Christmas - Bandaid
4. Merry Christmas Everyone - Shakin Stevens
5. Hark The Herald Angels Sing - Celtic Women
6. Joy to the World - Pentatonix
7. Last Christmas - Wham!
8. Christmas (Baby Please Come Home) - Mariah Carey
9. Mistletoe - Justin Bieber
10. Little Drummer Boy - Pentatonix

Let me know which ones you guys love from this list and any that I haven't included.
MERRY CHRISTMAS



Love,
Emma Louise

No comments:

Post a Comment