Thursday 31 December 2015

New Year - New Me





Hey Guys,

It is officially 2016 and with that comes my attempt to make and keep my new years resolutions.  Usually I make little to no effort to keep them, however with 2016 promising to be a pretty massive adventure I thought I should make some attainable resolutions and in order for me to be held accountable I figured I should post it on here so that people can check up on me!!

I'm not sure if I will stick to these the whole year but I am going to be damned if I don't try! They encompass a variety of fitness, lifestyle and personal resolutions that I hope will help me be a better person throughout the year and in the years to come.  So, here are my resolutions.

1. Positivity
I want to be a more positive and understanding person who doesn't always vocalise my thoughts.  It is impossible to not have a nasty thought here and there, but I want to internalise these and by doing so hopefully stop having the negative thoughts all together.


2. Openness and courage
With 2016 offering many a challenge and opportunity I want to be open to all these and be courageous to either say 'yes' to a scary opportunity or maybe just to approach someone at university and maybe even make a new friend out of it.

3. Fitness
I am hoping that in 2016 I will successfully complete the Kayla Itsines 'Bikini Body Guide.'  I am hoping to lose about 2-3kg over the year and maintain this.  I am not at all unhappy with myself but there is always room for improvement and I would love to tone and shape my body.

http://weheartit.com/entry/77180260 

4. Thankfulness and generosity
I'd love to be more vocal about my appreciation for the items that I have and not that the smaller things in life for granted.  I want to be more thankful and aware of what others do for me so that I can reciprocate and be more generous towards others.

5.  Maintain Friendships
I want to make the effort to maintain the friendships which I value.  With my friends all attending different universities I want to make the effort to see them and go out with them on a regular basis so that I am able to maintain the friendships which are so important to me. 

I hope that over 2016 I am able to fulfil these aspirations and resolutions so that I can become the best version of me there is.

Share with me your resolutions for this year as I would love to hear them.

Talk soon,
Emma Louise x

2 comments:

  1. These are lovely goals! I hope you achieve them all X

    Darriyancateland.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete