Friday 20 November 2015

Preparing To Travel

Hi Guys!

Excitingly, I am flying out to Hawaii in 8 days (the countdown is on!) and I am beginning to think about what i will be packing in my carry-on bag!

Truthfully, I really have been thinking about this for months and have been religiously stalking Pintrest to find travel hacks and carry-on essentials to make sure I don't miss anything important!

I think the items that you take on board the plane can really make or break flight! I am been planning and rethinking this list over and over to make sure I can easily get through the 9 hour flight.

The bag I am taking is my (fake) LongChamp bag which I find can hold a lot of stuff.  It is super spacious and if I keep all my items neatly stored it can be really useful.

So, the things in my carry-on bag include:

  • My Phone (obviously)
  • Plane ticket (duh) 
  • IPod for music, my phone can't store it all!
  • Two sets of headphones - just in case anything happens
  • My Passport (another obvious)
  • Lip balm and hand cream - everything dries out on the plane and it is good to keep your skin hydrated
  • Hand Sanitiser - I'm a bit of a germ-o-phobe 
  • Wallet 
  • Sunglasses
  • Neck pillow - you have to try to at least get some shut-eye on the plane
  • My Colouring Book!! I have taken up the adult colouring book craze and I totally love it!
  • Also, just a regular book - I am currently reading the Girl Online Series by Zoe Sugg and LOVING it!
  • I like to bring a snack and water bottle just to quench that thirst and fill that void in my stomach
  • And finally tissues just incase I have an issue.
Hope my carry-on list was helpful for anyone hoping to travel soon.  I will (fingers crossed) be keeping you guys up to date while I am away with pictures of my trip!  

Let me know if you guys would like to see a post of travel hacks or even what I pack in my luggage! 

Thank you so much for reading,

Love
Emma Louise

No comments:

Post a Comment